23 December 2007

returning to the point

A new outline, in light of recent epiphanies. It feels somewhat half-hearted, because I am feeling progressively more down about the whole prospect of doing a thesis. I feel lost; I have read a ton and accumulated a ton of ideas but it only serves to break down assumptions that once held my ideas in place.

So clearly, I've had to redo my ideas and this is what I have now. But it no longer has the focused determination I started out with, and might just turn into an incohesive rant. I don't even have the last chapter worked out yet.

I'm sending this to the professors to see what they think. I desperately feel that I need some guidance but it seems they just don't have time to reply to my emails. Hopefully this time they will.

Outline Revision #1.5

No comments: